In the movie Bridget Jones Diary there is a scene where the main character, Bridget, is told that she is loved just the way she is. I love this part of the movie as it reminds me of the inner struggle most of us have when it comes to loving ourselves just the way we are. The messages that we ...read more
Welcome to My Practice
Overcoming depression, anxiety, or stress is never easy to do and even harder to do alone. As a psychotherapist, I am here to help guide you through the psychological manifestations of life’s challenges. Therapy can help you to both find the underlying causes for present behavior and develop more effective ways of coping with your current situation.
Therapy is an effective tool to help your clear your mind when it is consumed with thoughts of what to do or how to cope with life. Whether you are embarking on a journey of self-discovery or you are struggling with a specific problem, such as marital or partner problems, infidelity, grieving the loss of a relationship, parenting problems, substance or alcohol abuse, therapy can be very helpful.
Life struggles can be challenging but staying still has an even greater cost. Your physical health, emotional wellbeing and the potential of your relationships rely on you healing and growing from the pain of the past as you look towards your future.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page. I look forward to meeting you.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All clinicians and I wear masks.
- All clinicians maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available as you enter the suite as well as in the therapy rooms.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Why Work With Me?
I believe that we all have the inner capacity to heal and live amazing lives.
How Can We Do This Together?
By realizing that your past does not dictate your future. By making the commitment to heal your relationship with yourself and with others. By embarking on the journey of self-discovery and cultivating inner discipline.
What I Can Do To Help!
I can offer you a trusting relationship where you will be given the space to embark on this journey. I will be your companion and teach you what I have leaned. I will challenge you, support you, and help you in pursuing your dreams.